I've never had my own blog before, so this is both exciting and quite worrying as to whether it will be a success!
I guess I want to start this blog to not only document my own experiences, but to share them with you and the world as I embark on my adventure's as a school-riddeen, new-born adult! The pressures of school with exams, assessments, peer-pressure and drama as well as the daily 6am wake-up are over, and I am ready to embark on the the first chapter of the rest of my life.
One thing I'll quickly note is the letter I or i. The efficiency of technology has unfortunately made me slack when it comes to capitalising my I's, so hopefully this blog will also improve my grammar and punctuation!! So sorry if you start to notice it. :)
Anyways, this year- the big 2 0 1 4 - is going to be my GAP YEAR!
This decision was made several times, with my original commitment being around the middle of last year, however, with ATAR's, university offers and options as well as the big money $$ issue I was finally able to agree to this exciting adventure. I plan on exploring Europe with my best friend Kate for around 4-6 months leaving some time in the middle of this year. I can't wait! So much research is needed, first of places I can discover, and new experiences I can create so suggestions are more then welcome! I don't think the whole idea of travelling independently with the whole of Europe practically at my fingertips has hit me as much as it will in the months to come, but I know this will be the experience of MY lifetime and I cannot wait to turn it into the best.
That's my short but sweet introduction into my blog and my year to come. It's only the very beginning but so much more is to come!!
Thanks for reading, and goodnight! :)
x0x0
No comments:
Post a Comment